EAL and Traveller (GTRSB) e-learning
About these materialsThe Hampshire EMTAS EAL and Traveller e-Learning is a set of high-quality, cross-phase, interactive online training units based around catering for the needs of EAL and GTRSB learners. This resource is aimed at Governors, Inclusion managers, Teachers and TAs/LSAs. It has particular relevance for NQTs and trainee teachers. It is free for Hampshire maintained schools.
The E Learning comprises a number of different units - see the course folder links to the right. Depending on your locality you may have access to some or all of the available units.
- The materials have been developed by specialist teachers of EAL and Travellers in conjunction with senior leaders and class teachers based in local schools
- They contain a variety of interactive learning materials supported by text, images, podcasts and video
- There are assessable assets and free-form activities that enable learners to reflect on their current practice
- The materials can be visited at a learner’s own pace and in their own time-frame
- The system records progress throughout each unit
- Completed units are certificated by the system and can form part of a learner’s CPD