Tips and how to
- Ensure you are using Google Chrome
- Enter the fan making tool
- Click on the first lobe
- Drag the cursor along the pencil to select your chosen technique
- Click on another lobe and drag the cursor again to select another strategy
- Continue until you have populated all 6 lobes. Note you won't be able to continue if all 6 lobes aren't populated or if you have chosen a strategy more than once
- You can now save or print your fan and have fun cutting it out.
- To print, click the print icon, right-click on your fan and click the print button
- To save, click the change button instead and select 'save to PDF'
Last modified: Monday, 23 March 2020, 5:07 PM